Dark Minds creates psychological intelligence on those that you need to trust most. This course has been specifically designed for venture capital and private equity professionals, and is also beneficial for senior executives and members of the M&A and corporate development community.
Using the same techniques, and taught by the same elite psychologists used by intelligence agencies, this complete training course focuses on vetting and risk in venture capital. Looking at infamous founders like SBF and Elizabeth Holmes, as well as interactive video sessions around deception, to cover:
- Psychopathy and high executive functioning.
- Pattern matching and identification.
- ADHD and VCs and founders.
- Risk factors for poor judgement.
- Identifying and managing challenging and mendacious personalities.
- Cortisol, stress and decision making.
- De-escalation and negotiation techniques.
- The psychology of the founding team.
- Leadership styles and the growth mindset.
- The effect of bias.
- First impressions and the gut feeling, is it a good thing?
- Positive personality signs a startup will work.
- When founders get rich, or about to go broke, how circumstances change behavior.
- Identifying and managing burnout.
- Managing different personalities in co-founding teams.
- Vetting and profiling covert sources and assets
- Training undercover officers